Store Stock: Out of Stock
- LED Indicator: Displays keypad status.
- Numeric Keys: Used for entering user codes.
- Arm Key: Press for Away Arming.
- Panic Keys A and B: Press both for Panic alarm.
- Home Arm Key: Press to partially arm.
- Disarm Key: Used with user code to switch system o or to silence alarm.
- Learn Button: Press button 8 and 9 together
Programming & Location
- Program your keypad before installation and test afterwards. Please see your current system instruction book
- Locate the keypad taking into account the following points:
- Accessible when entering
- Not visible from outside
- Protected by another device
- Chest height for ease of use
- Not suitable for outdoor installation
- Radio: 433MHz AM
- Power supply: 3V, CR2032 lithium coin cell.
- 3 years typical domestic service life
- Conditions -10°C to 40°C,
- Relative humidity 70% non-condensing for all units except the external siren.
- Siren: -20°C to 50°C, relative humidity 95% non-condensing
- Radio operational: range 30m in a typical domestic installation, range can vary depending on building construction, device positions and RF environment