Store Stock: Out of Stock
- LED: Red LED indicates keyfob state.
- Arm button: Press for Away Arming.
- Emergency button: Press for Personal alarm.
- Home Arm button: Press to partially arm.
- Disarm: Press to switch alarm o or to silence alarm.
- Program your keyfob before installation and test afterwards. Please see your current system instruction book
- Remove the battery cover by using a coin to turn counter-clockwise until the arrow is pointing to the round dot (unlocked). Insert the battery with the positive (+) side up.
- To replace the battery cover ensure the arrow is pointing towards the dot and turn the cover clockwise until the arrows are pointing towards each other (locked).
- Environmental conditions: -10c to 40c, relative humidity 70% non-condensing.
- Radio: 433MHz
- Warranty: 2 Year