Store Stock: Out of Stock
- Learn/Test Button
- To enter Test mode: Press once in Standby mode.
- The LED will light up for two seconds whenever a movement is detected. Test mode lasts for 3 minutes.
- LED Indicator
- Knockouts for Wall / Corner Mounting
- Tamper Switch with spring
- 3x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery
- Top & Bottom Cover securing screw hole
- The PIR features an automatic “sleep time” of approximately one minute for power conservation. After transmitting a detected movement, the PIR will not retransmit for one minute. Any further movement detected within this one-minute sleep period will extend the sleep time by another minute. Disable the sleep timer temporarily by entering the test mode. See Test Mode section.
- Off: Normal operation
- LED flash (2 sec) – Detects motion during Low battery, -Tamper activated or Test mode. -Spring tamper switch is activated.
Supervision Enable/Disable Jumper 2
- If enabled, the PIR will automatically transmit Supervisory signals periodically to the Control Panel at random intervals. The Control Panel needs to enable supervision before it can monitor these periodic signals.
- Jumper On = Supervision Disabled (Default)
- Jumper Off = Supervision Enabled
- Environmental conditions: -10c to 40c, relative humidity 85% non-condensing. Indoor use only
- Radio: 433MHz FM
Movement High/Low Sensitivity Jumper 3
- Jumper On = Increase PIR sensitivity to movement
- Jumper Off = Decrease sensitivity (Factory Default)
Programming & installation
- Program your PIR before installation and test afterwards. Please see your current system instruction book.
- 1 x PIR motion detector.
- 4 x wall plugs & screws.
- 3 x 1.5V AAA alkaline cells (pre-fitted).