Store Stock: Out of Stock
- Learn/Test Button: Use for testing the radio performance and for learning-in.
- LED Indicator • Knockouts for Wall / Corner Mounting
- Jumper (on PCB)= Supervision Enable / Disable Jumper
Supervision Enable/Disable Jumper 2
- If enabled, the DC will automatically transmit Supervisory signals periodically to the Control Panel at random intervals. The Control Panel needs to enable supervision before it can monitor these periodic signals.
- Jumper On= Supervision Disabled (Default)
- Jumper Off = Supervision Enabled
Programming & Location
- Program your door/window contact before installation and test afterwards. Please see your current system instruction book
- Locate the Door/Window contact accessory taking into account the following points:
- Mount as high as possible
- Do not aim a PIR at this door or window
- The Door/Window contact can be either screw
- Please see the kit manual for instruction.
- Environmental conditions: -10c to 40c, relative humidity 85% non-condensing. Indoor use only
- Radio: 433MHz
- Warranty: 2 Year
- RoHS Note: Waste electrical products and batteries should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority or retailer for recycling advice.