Store Stock: Out of Stock
The Yale Outdoor PIR with Standard Camera has an outdoor ZigBee camera PIR sensor which enables it to snap high-quality colour images for visual verification.
This camera’s PIR sensor, which provides complete camera coverage of the monitored area, leaves no blind spots when capturing recordings as the alarm is tripped.
The Yale Outdoor PIR with Standard Camera can be configured to send 3 types of alarm images: VGA (640 x 480 pixels), 6-colour QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) or 3-colour QVGA (320 x 240 pixels). It also snaps and dispatches real-time colour image to the CMS or the user when requested.
- Power supply: AA 1.5V lithium battery x 2
- Battery life: 2.5 years
- Motion detection range: 1 m to 11 m
- Motion detection angle: 90°
- Motion sensing type: Dual element
- Camera type: VGA CMOS camera
- Camera response: Less than 100 milliseconds
- Horizontal angle: 102°
- Night illumination: 1 infrared LED
- Night illumination switching: Automatic
- Operating temperatures: -10°C to +45°C
- Operating humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 67.84 mm x 77 mm x 163 mm
- Installation height: 2.3 m